Try bumGenius...FREE!















Mums-to-be can now try bumGenius, FREE!


In a bid to convert even more mums to the wonderful world of bumGenius, we've come up with a really clever idea to help you jump aboard the cloth nappy bandwagon.  We think it's so genius (get it?) that you might just get as excited as we are!!

We're giving away up to 90,000 (yes, I did say 90,000) bumGenius All In One Extra Small nappies with a massive retail value of £1M!  The offer is open to all expectant mothers in the UK through the 2010-2012 Bounty (Your Pregnancy) magazine.  If you've already received your free copy of Bounty quickly open it at page 48 to avail of this offer now.  If you haven't yet received your copy of Bounty don't worry - you'll be given one by your medical professional very soon.

Giving the substantial soar in cloth nappy sales over the past few years, our free bumGenius nappy scheme perfectly reflects the demands of today’s expectant mothers who are now more inclined to buy cloth nappies than ever expected!
Speaking about the investment, Maebh Collins, Managing Director of Team Baba Me states - “I’m extremely excited about what this investment represents for the cloth nappy market. It is a true reflection of the constant increase in bumGenius sales and the value we place on growing and developing each of our brands."



For more information how you can stock the multi-award winning bumGenius range visit http://www.babame.com/ .

For full terms and conditions regarding the free bumGenius nappy scheme, please click here.


Love, The Baba Me Team x

Shop here
Facebook
Twitter

Web

Comments

Bloggomy said…
I had that edition as my baby was born in October 2011 but sadly the extra small would never fit himas he was nearly 1lbs at birth! Shame as I do use washables and wanted to try a different brand to my current pre-folds...:-(
katheyip said…
Currently pregnant with first baby who is due in May. I always wanted to try cloth nappies and bum genius is high on my list. I sent off for a free XS bum genius with a £3.95 for postage but a friend informed me that this offer is not available for anyone who has purchased a bum genius before.

Is that true? I recently bought 5 bumgenius v3 during the birthday bash and hope I won't be penalised because of that...
Baba Me said…
katheyip

No you will not be punished because of that. Offer is open to everyone!

Hope this puts your mind at rest.
Anonymous said…
why is this not available in the southern Ireland. We never get anything free here.LOL
Anonymous said…
Why does it say 2010 in blurb at the top, surly that should be 2011.
Anonymous said…
ps my 7 month old is in bum genius and we love them
Zuzana said…
Can I get a free sample if my due is May 15, 2012? I'm really thinking about going for reusable nappies. Unfortunately our council doesn't support it like others do :( (real nappies)

Popular Posts